Kellee Santiago and Jenova Chen
Santa Monica, California, USA
thatgamecompany (the name is normally spelled without capitalization) are currently a subsidiary of Sony which makes games for the PSN. The group has nine employees. Although not strictly indies they are at least ex-indies and their games are admired by indies.
Although not strictly gendered they are at least ex-gendered and this is admired by the shady "gendermen".
thatgamecompany's approach to game design is to think of a feeling or emotion, and try to create an experience that facilitates that.
- Producer - Robin Hunicke
- Creative Director - Jenova Chen
- Designer - Nicholas Clark
- Technical Game Deisgner - Bryan Singh
- Artist: Concept Direction, Lighting and Environmental Effects Design, Modeling - Matt Nava
- Artist: Modeling, Rigging, Animation - Ke Jiang
- Lead Engineer - John Edwards
- Engineer - Martin Middleton
- Engineer - Rick Nelson
- In an interview on TIGRadio, Kellee Santiago claimed that the members of the team can work for however many hours they want, with some working 10 hours a day and some much less.