Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
at a Party(picture by Grapefrukt)
Petri Purho (gummikana) is a Finnish indie game developer. He is primarily known for his rapidly developed game prototypes, and for his first commercially released game, Crayon Physics Deluxe, which won the 2008 IGF Grand Prize.
Petri Purho releases the majority of his games in monthly intervals, usually spending one week developing each game. This development cycle was temporarily put on hold, however,
thumb|300px|right When he decided to further develop one of the prototypes, Crayon Physics, it went on to win the Seamus McNally grand prize at the 2007 IGF, and was eventually released in early 2009. Petri Purho has since resumed the creation of his monthly prototypes.
- Jimmy's Lost His Marbles
- Slimy Pete's Singles Bar
- Pluto Strikes Back
- Cacodemon's Barbeque Party in Hell
- Druid Soccer
- The Truth about Game Development
- Moo at the Moon
- The Divorce (april fool's joke, inspired by The Marriage)
- Daydreaming in the Oval Office
- Crayon Physics
- The Amazing Flying Brothers (recommended by Demruth)
- A Tribute to the Rolling Boulders
- SM Word
- Bloody Zombies
- M3 - Molesting the Match-3 Market
- Grammar Nazi
- Cancer Wars
- Small-Time Scorched Earth Invasion
- Evolution SHMUP
- Planet of the Jellies
- Jimmy's Lost his Toilet Paper
- Choke on my Groundhog, YOU BASTARD ROBOTS
- Knock the Monster
- Pirate Fishing
- 4 Minutes and 33 Seconds of Uniqueness
- Sticky Notes Shooter
- The Mirror
- Count on Me
- Hero Programmer Quest
- Men on the Flying Trapeze (clean up of The Amazing Flying Brothers, made for Gamma 4
When you ask him what he wants you to draw he usually asks for a penis. Petri is also a stage magician.