Nifflas, diapered, at GDC 2009.
Nicklas Nygren (born 6 January 1983), better known by the handle "Nifflas," is a Swedish indie game developer. He is known for his freeware games Within a Deep Forest (2005), Knytt (2006), and Knytt Stories (2007), and his commercial games Saira (2009) Night Sky (2011) and the upcoming Knytt Underground. Most of his games are made in Multimedia Fusion 2. He currently lives in Umeå, Sweden.
- Within a Deep Forest (Windows) (2005)
- Knytt (Windows) (2006)
- Knytt Stories (Windows) (2007)
- FiNCK (Windows) (May 24th 2010)
- The Great Work (Windows) (2013)
- Knytt Underground (Windows, Mac, Linux, PlayStation 3, PS Vita) (2012)
- He bought a Pocket PC in order to compose music on trees