Erin Robinson playing her game, Treehouse
Erin Robinson is a Chicago, USA based developer working with Adventure Game Studio.
Erin co-presented the GDC 2010 IGF Awards
- Little Girl in Underland (for TIGSource Competition theme Bootleg Demakes)
- Puzzle Bots
- Blackwell: Unbound
- Super Meat Boy
also did a game for a game design challenge panel together with Heather Kelley about "your first time".
She enjoys long walks on the beach while drinking a nice cool beer.
- Video interview at Bytejacker, May 2010
- Interview at Gaming Daily, May 2010
- Interview at Adventure Gamers, November 2009
- Interview at Bytejacker, November 2009
- Interview at the Indie Games Blog, July 2008