- To make a suggestion please visit Suggestions page.
If you would like to experiment around with the game mechanics or just give yourself a boost, here are some cheats you can try. They require a bit of interaction with technical stuff. It is recommended that you export your save before cheating in case of undesirable results.
For the sake of organization, all scripts will follow this format:
- For scripts with "[Expand]", click it to see the full script.
- <input> - replace the entire underlined part (including < and >) with the desired input.
Additional helpful information:
- 1 millisecond is 1/1000th of a second, or 0.001 second.
- If a script that requires an input from the user is not working, make sure that you replace the arrows with quotes. For example, type your input as "input" and not as <input>.
Opening the Browser ConsoleEdit
These are the instructions to bring up the console in different browsers. The console is where you enter the code into for the cheats to take effect.
Windows: Either press CTRL + SHIFT + J or press F12 to open the Developer Tools and click on the "Console" tab if not already done.
Mac: Press ⌘ + ALT + J to open the Developer Tools. Click on the "Console" tab if not already done.
You can also right click and select "Inspect element" Then go to the Console bar.
Windows: Press CTRL + SHIFT + K to open the console. Click on the "scratchpad" icon on the right. After entering the desired code, press CTRL + R to execute it.
Windows Alternate: Press CTRL + SHIFT + K to open the console. Make sure Console is selected at the top left, and that JS is selected below it. At the bottom of the console, you will see >>, indicating that this is where you enter your code. Enter what you need, and hit 'enter' to run it. The results should be displayed. Note that a return of 'undefined' does not mean that it failed to execute, just that there was nothing to display back to the user.
Mac: Press ⌘ + OPTION + K to open the console.
Internet Explorer 9+Edit
Windows: Press F12 to open the developer tools. Click the "Console" tab.
Windows: Press CTRL + SHIFT + I to open Dragonfly. Click on the "Console" tab.
Mac: Press ⌘ + OPTION + C to open the Error Console. (Make sure you check the "Show Develop menu in menu bar" box in the "Advanced" tab of the "Preferences" menu first.)
Using a Cheat InterfaceEdit
- Our list of cheat interfaces can be found at Category:Cheat interface.
There are three ways to enable an interface. Choose the one that works the best.
- Create a new bookmark.
- In the "URL" box, copy/paste the following code. (The link to the source code can be found on the wiki page of the corresponding interface.)
- Name it whatever you like.
- Now, whenever you are in the game, simply click on this bookmark to enable the cheat interface.