He's an animal
Andrew Brophy is an arrogant Australian indie game designer born on April 30, 1993. He has created a large number of games, perhaps best known for Takashiwa is Dead! and Cowboy Killa. Andrew is a member of The Avalanches, a community of music producers, and is also the founder of Braingale, a similiar but smaller community.
- Takishawa is Dead! (2009)
- Sworrd Buster (2009)
- Polkadot (2009)
- Scraap (2009)
- Angry Gorilla Machine Monsters (2009)
- Sewers (together with Andy Wolff) (2009)
- A Weekend in Space (2009)
- Cowboy Killa (together with Greg Lobanov (Banov)) (2010)
- He likes to change the design of his website a lot.
- Andrew runs a weekly game jam blog called Party Week .